1. To cooperate with Christian parents in their God-given responsibility to train their children.
2. To work in conjunction with churches regarding physical facilities and spiritual growth.
1. To deliver a diverse curriculum with a Christian emphasis in all phases of activity.
2. To provide a quality education so that all students may reach their full potential – spirit, soul & body.
1. Who will be lifelong followers of Jesus Christ, impacting their world.
2. Who will use their spiritual gifts to live their lives to the glory of God, their own well being, and the welfare of others.